We are pleased to announce that iAuditor 3.0 has now been released to the App Store. This update is for iOS devices (iPhones, iPads and iPods) only.
This is a MAJOR update, auditors using iAuditor for mission critical operations should NOT UPDATE immediately but rather wait for 3.0.1 to ensure a smooth transition.
Here’s a quick summary of what has changed.
- It looks different, the interface has been redesigned to be easier to use and is more at home in the iOS7 environment
- The Dashboard provides a quick summary of your audits and templates and it also provides instant access to the templates and audits you’ve edited or used recently
- The audits and templates lists provides improved access to your information
- A redesigned template editor is faster, easier to use and has more room for your template items
- Auditing is clearer and displays more information
- Many improvements to performance and reliability
How to stay informed
The best way to stay informed on this, or any other developments within the SafetyCulture App ecosystem, is to subscribe to this blog.
Of course you can always email or phone us directly if you have any questions or suggestions.
The SafetyCulture Team
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account