Here you will find release notes about the latest Windows, iOS and Android updates. Remember, you can also read the latest app updates in the News & Tips section within the iAuditor app, or on the release store.
You can now share links to HTML audit reports
Stability and performance improvements
- Performance and stability improvements to the app
- A new documents details screen design will present your document details more clearly.
- We’ve removed the 1200px cap on high resolution images in templates and audits.
- Syncing now works reliably. This was tough. We spent a large amount of time and effort picking through the codebase with a fine toothed comb, exposing all the gremlins and dispatching them definitively. We’re sorry for all the anxiety, data loss, and mysterious sync conflicts. It’s much better now.
- Fixed an issue preventing some Template logos from appearing in exported reports.
- Sometimes the Template logo was being selected, this is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused overlapping text in the footer area of exported reports.
- There is now support for generating PDF reports using the existing export profiles.
- Windows now supports email settings and cover page for export profiles.
- Minor app performance and stability improvements.
- Syncing is now working more efficiently.
Fixed the bug with Home button disappearing
Fixed the bug with PDF being frozen after preview
Fixed the bug with white screen appearing on login
Stay tuned! We have some very useful feature releases coming up in January. We’ve been working hard to keep building a great product.
As always be sure to contact us if you have any questions, feedback or concerns.
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account