Read the latest release updates to the SafetyCulture iAuditor app for iOS, Android and Windows. You can also find this information in the release notes on the app store.
- Improvements to recently released Notifications feature
- Fixed an issue where scores weren’t appearing in the title page of Word exports
- Barcode values couldn’t be removed from audits once added – we’ve now fixed that
- If you were running iOS 10, template export profiles couldn’t be copied to your device. That has now been fixed too.
- If you are duplicating audits, the audit copy will now correctly identity that audit as a duplicate
- A warning was incorrectly being presented for certain audits, stating that Global Responses Sets were missing, this has now been fixed
- General fixes and performance improvements
- Introducing Email Notifications
- Minor improvements to App Notifications
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Added Title page options to export profiles
- Added table setting options to export profiles
- Omit options in audit for export profiles
- Updated default export profile
Stay tuned! We have some new feature releases coming up. As always be sure to contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
The information contained in this article is general in nature and you should consider whether the information is appropriate to your specific needs. Legal and other matters referred to in this article are based on our interpretation of laws existing at the time and should not be relied on in place of professional advice. We are not responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this article. SafetyCulture disclaims all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded) for any error, inaccuracy, or omission from the information contained in this article, any site linked to this article, and any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account