We are please to let you know that iAuditor iOS 3.0.2 is now available for download from iTunes.
Changes in 3.0.2 are as follows
- Audit list cells display more information about the audit
- Improved the touch sensitivity in auditing to prevent accidental changes while scrolling
- Improved the drag and drop experience in the template editor
- The Industry filters for the Public Library have been restored
- Restored the “Preview Only” header while previewing a template
- Restored the “short label” for Question response buttons
- Fixed an issue where the auditing interface could degrade, distort and display inconsistent information
- Fixed an auditing issue where using the Category shortcut to answer all questions (tap on a Category header that contains questions) would not automatically update the appearance of the questions currently on screen
- Fixed an issue where Smart Fields attached to Sliders could evaluate incorrectly at the slider’s bounding values
- Fixed an issue where Template/Audit date grouping could get stuck when the date changes.
- Fixed an issue where media could be deleted even if you tapped “No” when asked to confirm
- Fixed an issue where an unsaved drawn signature would disappear when the screen was scrolled
- Fixed an issue where an unnamed Template could have no title displayed in its detail pane
- Fixed colour selection in export options
- We are aware of an intermittent issue where the camera feed is stuck black. The camera’s reliability is improved in this release, though we are continuing to work towards a complete solution.
- Various performance and stability improvements
Your ongoing feedback is important to us so keep it coming. You can contact us directly on any of the numbers below
United States +1 816-787-1343
Australia 1300 306 604
International +61 7 4408 8208
Alternatively you can contact support using email via iAuditor Help or emailing [email protected].
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account