SafetyCulture iAuditor for Windows is a lite version of the iOS and Android apps, which means you can conduct audits and sync your SafetyCulture templates. You can create templates via your SafetyCulture account to use on your Windows 10 device.
Thank you for your support, iAuditor on Windows is brand new so we will keep making it better with every update.
iAuditor 1.3.0 for Windows was released to the Windows Store with the following changes:
- You can now save a copy of your updated audit! You couldn’t previously due to an edit conflict caused by permission changes on the shared audit. This is now resolved.
- You can draw on a background images using the Drawing Field feature when you are building your template in your SafetyCulture desktop account. Sync it back to your Windows 10 device to use that template. Read more about Drawing Field’s and how to best use them here.
- You can now set question items as Failed Responses. A Failed Response should be added to any question that could pose a high risk or is critical to your business. Find out more about them here and watch how they work.
- Images in portrait orientation are now displayed correctly in PDF reports.
- Various improvements to performance and the appearance of the app.
As always, we appreciate your ongoing feedback, so keep it coming! You can tell us what you think below.
Contact us online or via [email protected]
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account