Our mission at SafetyCulture is to build products that help our customers find out what’s working well, what’s not and what to do about it. With the help of your feedback, we’ve been working hard to build new features to do just that.
In the latest update, you can now add photo evidence to your corrective actions. What this means is a worker will be able to upload a photo against each action item to prove exactly what has been done to correct the non-conformance.
This helps you ensure a problem has been fixed correctly in real-time. Getting problems resolved fast will save you time, and precious resources. With iAuditor’s corrective actions, you can take the next step when a problem or non-compliance is spotted.
This functionality will be available on the following:
- Windows app
- Web application (view only)
- No longer waiting until after an audit to fix issues
- Attach evidence in the form of photos and notes
- Easily manage follow-up tasks quickly without reading an entire report
- Track progress of corrective actions to ensure they’re complete on our web platform
- Receive notifications when an action has been assigned to you
How to add evidence to a corrective action
- In iAuditor, click on the action you want to update
- In the bottom left, click the photo icon to add photographic evidence
Your feedback is essential to us. Please contact our team for any enquiries.
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account