It’s a big day in SafetyCulture history – and you get to be a part of it! Today, we held our SafetyCulture Next event, a jam-packed livestream showcasing our biggest update yet. No longer are we just a checklist app, we’ve evolved into a workplace operations platform. So what does this mean? All the features you love – plus some game-changing new ones – are now available in one platform. We did this with you (our customers) in mind, so you can better connect with your teams, get deeper insight into your business, and unlock a better way of working.
Missed our SafetyCulture Next livestream? Catch up on everything here.
What’s new on the SafetyCulture platform?
- Training – Introducing a smarter way to onboard, instruct, and upskill your teams. Perfect for digitizing work instructions and equipment manuals, and creating training on the go.
- Assets – Now you can gain total visibility across your equipment. Keep track of your company’s physical assets, from coffee makers to vehicles, and essential machinery.
- SafetyCulture Care – Insurance, interesting?! It’s possible! We’ve created a way of doing insurance that rewards your business for prioritizing risk management.
- Marketplace – This is our one-stop shop for workwear and supplies, integrated into the SafetyCulture platform.
- The SafetyCulture platform – Here’s a quick summary of how we’ve brought together all of our features as a workplace operations platform.
- Lite seats – Pay as you grow. You asked, we delivered! Here’s a more affordable and collaborative way to get the right information to the right people, at the right time.
Plus, we’ve enhanced the existing features you know and love…
We’ve tinkered away at improving the tools you may already use in your day-to-day. Check out what’s new here.
- New Analytics
- Simplified experience
- Managing teams
Join our online SafetyCulture community
Speaking of having a voice, a huge proportion of updates we made to the platform are because of the feedback our customers have given us. Join our online SafetyCulture Community to have your say.
Read about how our customers are embracing the SafetyCulture platform
The information contained in this article is general in nature and you should consider whether the information is appropriate to your specific needs. Legal and other matters referred to in this article are based on our interpretation of laws existing at the time and should not be relied on in place of professional advice. We are not responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this article. SafetyCulture disclaims all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded) for any error, inaccuracy, or omission from the information contained in this article, any site linked to this article, and any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.