We’re on the hunt for the best industry checklist template built with SafetyCulture iAuditor. Can you make the best industry checklist to win an iPhone 7? If so, share it with us!
Enter our competition to win
To go into the draw to win the BRAND NEW iPhone 7, we’re holding a competition. Can you build a great inspection template using SafetyCulture iAuditor and share it with us? Check out our blog post on Template Building Best Practices and get started creating a template unique to your industry! You might even like to add some Smart and Dynamic Fields. SafetyCulture template experts will review all submissions and decide on the winner!
Steps to enter
- Download SafetyCulture iAuditor on iOS, Android or Windows
- Create a free account to get started
- Build your template on your mobile or sign into your free account on a desktop computer
- Check out our blog posts:Template Building Best Practices and Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Build a high quality template suitable for your industry
- Share it with [email protected] to go into the draw to win the brand new iPhone 7! Find out how to share a template here.
Closing Date: Submit your templates by Thursday 15th September, 5PM PST to be eligible to win.
About the iPhone 7
Apple has just released the next generation of the iPhone at its annual event in San Francisco today – the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The company revealed several big differences, while aesthetically similar to the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus and we believe it’s the best mobile device to perform inspections yet. The new dual-lens camera allows you to take better quality low-light images in dark workplaces. The new iPhone 7 can be taken underground without the fear of getting damaged due to its dust and water resistant features. It’s more robust for conducting audits in the field.
Apple iPhone 7 features:
- Pressure-sensitive home button
- Advanced camera systems, ideal for an inspection camera with optical image stabilisation and 12MP
- Faster processor, 2x faster than iPhone 6
- Starting size of 32GB
- Improved battery life
- The controversial removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack
You can carry the iPhone 7 in any condition and create detailed inspection forms with SafetyCulture iAuditor, plus with the improved camera, you can also add clearer photos to templates and reports.
The information contained in this article is general in nature and you should consider whether the information is appropriate to your specific needs. Legal and other matters referred to in this article are based on our interpretation of laws existing at the time and should not be relied on in place of professional advice. We are not responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this article. SafetyCulture disclaims all liability (except for any liability which by law cannot be excluded) for any error, inaccuracy, or omission from the information contained in this article, any site linked to this article, and any loss or damage suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying on this information.
Stay up to date
Get weekly wisdom from iAuditor straight to your inbox.
With a free iAuditor account